Monday, December 10, 2012

I'm NOT a Gingerbread Man!

This homework assignment was so fun!  Last week was all about Gingerbread Men so I sent home a family activity.  Each student had to decorate a Gingerbread Man so that it didn't look like a Gingerbread Man!  The goal was to decorate the gingerbread man so that the fox wouldn't recognize and eat him!  I was so excited to see how they turned out when I got to school today!  I shared them with the whole class and we decided if the fox would recognize them or not!  :) 

Run, Run as fast as you can, you can't catch me I'm the Gingerbread Man!


 I'm NOT a Gingerbread Man I'm a....Ninja Turtle, Cowboy, and a Doll. 
I'm NOT a Gingerbread Man I'm a....Christmas Tree, Cutey Pie, and a Cowboy!

I'm NOT a Gingerbread Man I'm a....Pirate, Zebra, and Batman!

I got this idea from Mrs. Miners Monkey Business teacherpayteacher store! http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Save-the-Gingerbread-Man-Project-and-Creative-Writing-Project

No comments:

Post a Comment