Sunday, December 2, 2012

Gingerbread Play-Doh~

It's gingerbread week!  This week is all about the gingerbread man!  I made gingerbread play-doh for 1 of our centers!  It smells so good!
The Recipe:
1 cup flour
1/2 cup salt
2 tsp cream of tartar
About 1/2 cup spices
(cinnamon, nutmeg etc.)
1 cup water
1 tsp oil

Mix dry ingredients. Next, mix water and oil together then add to dry ingredients.  Put in sauce pan and cook on medium for 2-3 minutes.  Stir constantly until dough pulls away from sides.


2 comments:

  1. I love the smell of this play-doh!!!

    I just found your adorable blog and am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! This is a new process for me, but I love it!! I sure will!

    ReplyDelete