Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Crayons~

Oh how I love Sundays and pinterest projects!  This is my 2nd year of making these fun crayons for my students for Christmas.  Not only am I recycling old broken crayons, but the students love these.  They are inexpensive and fun!  I used smaller silicon molds this year because last year it took me forever!  



I used a cutting board and a knife to chop up the crayons!  I put them in the oven at 350 degrees until they are melted.  I put the molds on a baking sheet so that they were easy to take out of the oven.  

Let them completely cool!


Finished Project!  :)  







2 comments:

  1. Those turned out so cute! We make heart crayons for Valentine's Day...the kiddos love it! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Thanks! They are so fun to make! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete