Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

Better late than never!  I've been soooo busy in my new school, new house, and with my new husband.  Sigh.  If only there were 60 hours in a day I would have enough time to get everything done, and then maybe not.  Wishful thinking I know.  Valentine's Day was super fun, we gave out our Valentine's, went skating, and had pizza.  Crazy. Busy. Day.  For Valentine's Day I decided to make my own Koolaide Valentine's with a little inspiration from Pinterest.  This is my finished project! :) 
Koolaide Valentine

 Click on the link below to get this {FREEBIE}
Koolaide Valentine

 I also chose to have my 2nd graders make their own Valentine Boxes in school so that parents wouldn't have to worry about making a box and sending it.  We chose to make Valentine Monsters! They turned out great!

Monster Valentine Boxes

Our Monster Boxes got very full!

No comments:

Post a Comment